Finance chiefs from across the Greater London Authority group will be questioned tomorrow by the London Assembly Budget Monitoring Sub-Committee about their finances and performance. Representatives of the London Development Agency will face questions about its spending, following reports that the Olympic budget has a shortfall of between £60 million and £100 million.
The following people will attend the meeting:
- Andrew Travers, Group Director of Strategy, Resources and Performance, LDA
- Caroline Mikardo, Director of Finance and Performance, LDA
- Stephen Critchley, Chief Finance Officer, TfL
- Martin Clarke, Executive Director (Resources), GLA
- Ray Smith, Interim Head of Strategic Finance (Resources), GLA
The Committee will also question the Executive Director of Development and Environment at the GLA about £20,000 expenditure on hosting a European planning conference.
The meeting will take place on Tuesday, 14 July from 3.30pm in Committee Room 4 at City Hall (The Queen’s Walk, London SE1). Media and members of the public are invited to attend.
The meeting can also be viewed via webcast