The following public meetings will be held at London’s City Hall this week. For further details of each meeting, including agendas and reports as well as details of future meetings, please visit london.gov.uk where webcasts of many meetings are also available.
Tuesday 24 November 2009
Budget and Performance Committee – 10am in the Chamber
Members of the Committee will question Daniel Ritterband, Greater London Authority’s (GLA) Director of Marketing, about the GLA’s host city agreement with SportAccord for its 2011 convention.
Committee Members will put questions to the following guests about the GLA’s draft budget and strategic plan submission:
- Sir Simon Milton, Deputy Mayor and Chief of Staff;
- Leo Boland, Chief Executive, GLA;
- Martin Clarke, Executive Director for Resources, GLA;
- Jeff Jacobs, Executive Director, Communities and Intelligence, GLA;
- Fiona Fletcher-Smith, Executive Director, Development and Environment, GLA;
- Mark Roberts, Executive Director of Secretariat, GLA; and
- Guto Harri, Executive Director of External Affairs, GLA.
Wednesday 25 November 2009
Home-based care and support for older Londoners
Health and Public Services Committee – 10am in Committee Room 4
Members of the Committee will question the following guests about home-based care and support services for older Londoners:
- Cllr Lorna Campbell, London Borough of Lambeth and Deputy Chair of the Health and Adult Services Forum for London Councils;
- Samantha Mauger, Chief Executive, Age Concern London;
- Francis McGlone, Policy Manager, UK Homecare Association;
- Ian Winter, Social Care and Partnerships, Department of Health; and
- Martin Cheeseman, Director of Housing and Community Care, London Borough of Brent.
Business Management and Administration Committee – 2pm in Committee Room 5
Items on the agenda include:
GLA complaints an comments policy monitoring report (1 April – 30 September 2009); and
Review of pay, pensions and allowance for the Mayor of London and Assembly Members 2009.